Ever since its launch in 2014, Olymp Trade has been improving old products and creating innovative ones. The result is a trading platform that is lucrative and seamless. If you join Olymptrade, you not only get an opportunity to earn, but also learn exactly how to use that opportunity.
Olymp Trade’s world-class analysts not only develop effective trading strategies, but also show traders how to use them through open webinars as well as one-to-one.
Here is a bunch of reasons for Indian traders to sign up at Olymp Trade:
- Withdrawing Profits – You can withdraw your profits any time you wish. Every year, the Forex broker increases its speed of payout and improves the quality of its trading education. Every month, the payout amount at Olymp Trade is increasing on an average of 7 percent. Last month alone, the broker paid out $13,681,062 in profits.
- Trader Community – The number of traders signing up at Olymp Trade is also on the rise. The trading community not only comprises professional traders, but also amateurs such as freelance artists, entrepreneurs, students, and retirees. More than 25,000 people trade on Olymp Trade every month.
- Trading Volume – Olymp Trade has users who trade in diverse assets in the long-term and short-term trades. They continuously test new strategies and apply the knowledge they received through webinars and consultations. Last month, Olymp Trade closed 37,990,740 trades and the trading volume was $171,236,104.
- Licensed and Reliable – Olymp Trade is the International Financial Commission’s Category A broker. Only honest and reliable companies can become members of the International Financial Commission.
- Free Trading Education – Trading education is free for beginners as well as experienced traders. You can learn more about trading through daily courses, webinars, video tutorials, and one-to-one consultations.
Trade on Any Device– You can trade on any device, including desktops and laptops. Olymp Trade’s dedicated trading apps for iOS and Android have been downloaded more than 10,000,000 times so far.
VIP Account– You can open a VIP account to get experienced guidance, profits of up to 92%, personal consultants, and trading signals.
Multiple Industry Awards– Olymp Trade is the winner of multiple industry awards such as the CPA Life Awards’ Best Financial Broker (2017), ShowFx World’s Fastest Growing Broker (2016), and IAFT Awards’ Innovative Broker (2017).
Convenient Banking Methods– You can withdraw as much as you like in just 24 hours. And there are absolutely no fees.
Registering at Olymptrade – Types of Accounts
Opening an account at Olymp Trade is easy. You can either sign in with Facebook or Google or fill in a simple online registration form and create an account.
For the latter, you have to enter your name, email address, and phone number, create a password, and choose your currency from the dropdown menu. You have to then declare that you are of the legal age for trading and that you have read and understood the service agreement. We suggest that you actually read the service agreement before creating an account. The final step is to click on the light blue “Register” link at the bottom of the registration form.
You can open a demo account and a VIP account at Olymp Trade:
- Demo Account – The broker offers demo accounts with 10,000 units in virtual funds. The demo account is similar to the actual live trading platform and allows traders to get a taste of what it means to actually trade for real money.
- VIP Account – VIP accounts come with benefits such as up to 92% returns, personal consultants, trading signals, individual training, risk-free trades, exclusive events, secret strategies, and private webinars.
How to Make a Deposit at Olymp Trade?
You can deposit a minimum of $10 at Olymp Trade without having to pay any fees. Here are the steps to making a deposit:
- Click the “deposit” button which can be found on your dashboard.
- Select your deposit method and enter the amount you would like to deposit.
- Click on the deposit button.
- The online broker offers a deposit bonus, but you can opt not to receive it by clicking on the “Cancel Bonus” option and following the instructions.
Olymptrade offers deposit options such as Skrill, Neteller, credit/debit cards, bank wire, and Bitcoin.
How to Withdraw Profits at Olymp Trade
You have to follow these steps whenever you need to withdraw your profits:
- Navigate to your dashboard.
- Click on the “withdrawal” link.
- Choose your withdrawal method.
- Enter the amount you want to withdraw and submit your withdrawal request.
The withdrawal time frame at Olymp Trade is usually five banking days although the company processes withdrawal requests either on the next working day or within a period of 24 hours.
You can withdraw your profits only to the method you used to make deposits. The minimum withdrawal amount at Olymp Trade is $10.
Olymp Trade Assets
You can trade on the following assets at Olymptrade:
- Currency Pairs – Trade a variety of currency pairs such as USD/JPY, EUR/USD, USD/RUB, EUR/RUB, USD/CAD, and others.
- Commodities – Olymp Trade offers trading on gold, silver, Brent, natural gas, copper, and platinum.
- ETFs – Find ETFs such as MSCI Brazil 3x, US Real Estate, and others for trading.
- Crypto Assets – The list of crypto assets includes Bitcoin, Ethereum, Bitcoin Cash, Bitcoin Gold, ZCash, Dash, Monero, Litecoin, and others.
- Stocks – Trade stocks of international companies such as Apple Inc, Boeing Co, Facebook, Google, IBM, and others.
- Indices – Trading is available on indices such as FDAX, ES, YM, CAC40, and others.
The best way to get trained is to open a demo platform and spend a few hours in risk-free trading. This activity gives you an idea of what it is like to maintain a live account at Olymp Trade.
Olymp Trade also provides free training at the beginner as well as advanced levels. The online broker teaches its new, intermediate, as well as advanced traders how to earn profits through regular trading courses, video tutorials, and webinars.
At the time of writing, Olymp Trade has 241 ways to educate traders.
- Trend Indicators – The online broker offers 10 trend indicators such as Bollinger Bands, Ichimoku Cloud, Parabolic SAR, and EMA.
- Strategies – You can make use of strategies such as The Moving Average, Reflection, The Japanese Pearl, Relative Strength Law, and others.
- Webinars – Currently, you can choose from 221 webinars such as Trading with the VIP Department, Main Platform Tools, and News Triggers of the Week.
The following trading tools help traders make the right decisions:
- Economic Calendar – Investing.com is the provider of the real-time economic calendar at Olymp Trade.
- Trading Signals – A trading signal is a piece of consolidated information received from technical analysis tools. They help traders make accurate predictions and execute profitable trades.
Getting Help & Information
There are several ways to get help and information at Olymp Trade:
- Video Tutorials – You can watch plenty of informative video tutorials at Olymp Trade.
- Assistant – The Assistant provides answers to commonly asked questions.
- Knowledge Base – This is the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) section, which provides answers to frequently asked questions.
- Online Consultant – Click on the “Open Chat” link to launch the live chat window and talk to an online consultant.
- Hotline – The hotlines are +27 (21) 1003880Cape Town, South Africa and +54 (11) 59175747Buenos Aires, Argentina.
- Email – You can email your doubts, questions, and feedback to [email protected] and rest assured of a polite and helpful response in one business day.
Olymp Trade FAQs
Q1: How do I get started?
A: It’s quite simple. You have to first create an account. Then you have to select an asset and decide how much you are going to invest in it. Predict whether the price of your asset will go up and come down. Set the time frame for your prediction to come true (anywhere between a minute to three hours). You will come to know if you have made a profit when the trade expires.
Q2: Should I download any software to start trading?
A: No, you only have to create an account at Olymp Trade to get started.
Q3: What are the minimum and maximum trade amounts?
A: You can trade a minimum of $1 and a maximum of $2000.
Q4: Can I close a trade before it expires?
A: Yes, Olymp Trade allows early closure of trades.
Q5: Do I have to undergo a verification procedure?
A: You have to undergo a verification procedure if the online broker so requests. As part of this procedure, you must submit copies of identification documents such as passport, driving license, utility bills, and so on.
Pros & Cons
The benefits of trading on Olymp Trade are many. In the first place, Olymp Trade has a neat and professional online trading interface that is easy to use and easy to navigate. You can get registered in just a matter of minutes and start trading on a demo account. You can open a live account only when you are 100% confident about trading for real.
Olymp Trade not only offers opportunities to earn, but also teaches you how to effectively use those opportunities. Avail of a number of beginner and advanced teaching tools such as webinars, one-to-one consultation, and video tutorials. Get plenty of customer support in the form of a FAQ, knowledge base, live chat, email, and hotline.
There isn’t much to complain about at Olymp Trade except that a lot of the website is not available to guests. You have to be a registered trader to view the banking options and the types of platforms. Also, we feel that Olymp Trader should have had a larger library of assets.
So Should You Sign Up?
If you are from India, you certain won’t regret signing up at Olymp Trade. You can get started with a minimum deposit of $10. If you don’t want to risk any money, you can try out a demo account.
Since Olymp Trade is a licensed and well-regulated Forex broker, you don’t have to worry about the safety of your deposits and profits. The online broker instantly credits deposits and processes payouts fast.
Official website: https://olymptrade.com